REFER AND WIN
REFER AND WIN A ONE ON ONE WITH TABATHA COFFEY WORTH $1,019
The wonderful Tabatha Coffey is back at Hair Expo in 2019... and guess what, you could have a chance to spend some time with her alone!!
Tabatha will devise a plan so you can be more effective and focused on achieving your goals; outline the necessary steps needed to execute your plan, and will also do a follow-up Skype session to keep you on track.
This session will be designed for you, to help you work through any issues you may be facing in your business or career, and help you break through those barriers to achieve success.
To be in with a chance to win, invite 5 colleagues to Hair Expo Australia 2019 via social media using the button below. For every 5 people you invite, you will receive 1 entry into the draw for this fantastic prize. You can refer as many people as you like to increase your chances of winning!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Hair Expo Australia 2019 Referral Competition
Information on how to enter and all prize details form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
The Promoter is Reed Exhibitions Australia Pty Ltd ABN 47 000 146 921 of Tower 2, 475 Victoria Avenue, Chatswood NSW 2067. (“Promoter”)
1. In these Terms and Conditions, “Registrant” means a person who has used the InGo social registration platform to register for the Hair Expo Australia 2019 at https://www.hairexpoaustralia.com/en-gb.html, using their social media account (Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn).
2. This promotion (“Promotion”) is open to all Australia resident registrants of Hair Expo Australia 2019 who fulfil the eligibility requirements.
3. Eligible entrants (“Referrers”) can enter the Promotion by using the InGo platform to directly invite 5 relevant industry colleagues or peers to attend Hair Expo Australia 2019 through Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn.
4. For every 5 relevant industry colleagues or peers invited to attend the event, the Referrer gets one entry into the draw.
5. The Referrer must be aged 21 and over.
6. This promotion commences on 4 April 2019, Monday at 9:00AM (AEDT) and closes on 30 May 2019, Thursday at 12:00AM (AEST).
7. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and Employees (and their immediate families) of agencies associated with this Promotion are not eligible to enter.
8. There is no limit on the number of referrals a Referee can make.
9. The Referrer must attend Hair Expo Australia 2019 on 8-10 June 2019 at International Convention Centre in Sydney NSW.
10. Referrer must have a valid email address and phone number to enter the Promotion. (Without a valid email address and phone number, the Promoter will be unable to communicate with Referrer.)
1. Once the Referrer has completed registration, they must invite at least 5 colleagues or peers to attend the event through the social media widget on the confirmation page of the registration process.
2. Through the social media widget, the Referrer can invite by sending a direct message on Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn.
3. For every 5 invitations sent, the referrer will receive one entry into the Promotion.
4. Only Referrers who meet all the requirements set out in these Terms and Conditions are eligible to win.
5. Prize draw will take place at Reed Exhibitions, 475 Victoria Avenue Chatswood NSW 2067 at 11.00 AM AEST on Friday 31st May 2019.
Prize and Winning
1. There is one major prize to be won: a one-on-one coaching session with Tabatha Coffey! Valued at $1019. The Promoter makes no representation as to the safety, conditions or other issues that may exist. This prize is time sensitive because the major prize to be won is during the event dates 8-10 June 2019.
2. Prize is non-transferable, cannot be exchanged and substituted with cash.
3. The winner will be notified by email and by phone within 2 business days after the draw and their name will be published across Hair Expo Australia’s marketing channels, including Facebook page by Monday 3rd June 2019. To receive the prize the winner must agree to this publication.
4. The Promoter reserves the right to draw another winner from the eligible entrants in the promotion in the event the winning Referrer is unable to satisfy these Terms and Conditions and therefore forfeits the prize.
5. If the prize remains unclaimed, a second prize draw will take place at Reed Exhibitions, 475 Victoria Avenue Chatswood NSW 2067 at 11.00AM AEST on Wednesday 5th June 2019. The winner of any such unclaimed prize will be notified by email and by phone within 2 business days after the draw and their name will be published across Hair Expo Australia’s marketing channels, including Facebook page 5th June 2019. To receive the prize the winner must agree to this publication.
Limitation of Liability and Variation of Terms
1. Prize Winners will be solely responsible for payment of any tax or other duties that may be payable by them in accepting a prize.
2. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal or permanent injury or loss of life; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion.
3. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alterations in relation to entries to this promotion.
4. If for any reason this promotion cannot proceed as planned, due to causes including but not limited to, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
1. Referrer’s personal information will be collected and used by Promoter to enable it to administer the Promotion and contact prize recipient and the Referrer agrees to this.
3. The Promoter reserves the right to announce or publish the winner's name and/or take a photograph and/or video for publicity purposes. It is a Term and Condition of entry into this promotion that the winner will consent to the Promoter doing so.
4. Referrers consent to the Promoter using the winner’s name, likeness, image and/or voice if they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media without remuneration for the purpose of publicising this promotion or future promotions (including any outcome), and promoting events organised by the Promoter.
Authorised under NSW Permit No. LTPS/19/33543